Re: [LUG] stemCase

Hi

Maybe you just start small,  what can be fitted in the boot of a car,
2.times do manage to fit quite a lot of stuff,  3d printer,  monitors,
pi's keyboards, mice,  as well as arduinos.

With 3d printers you need to factor in cost of filament too.

I would expect you will charge people to come out with this kit,   so if
you're out and about in the car,  record mileage, time taken and fuel
costs and then you may be able to work out potential costs for  any
business model.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton