Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG this Saturday

On 21/06/18 16:48, M. J. Everitt wrote:
On 20/06/18 22:57, Andy Wills wrote:
Hi all,

Quick reminder that this Saturday is the fourth Saturday of the month, so it's
Plymouth LUG time! Same place and time as usual i.e. noon at Hush Coffee in
Plymouth.

I'll be there (sorry again for my absence last month - was ill). If you're
coming too, perhaps let me know via the list?

All the best

Andy

Whilst I'm not making any promises, I'm due for a trip across the moor.
Hope to see folks there - been a while since I been to Hush ... :D
Cheers,
Michael.

And you haven't been to see us at Holsworthy either. I was wondering if you were OK. We have missed you,

Neil