Re: [LUG] Any recommendations for a stand alone Scanner suitable for Linus use?

I have an old Epson perfection 1260 scanner that wouldn't work on windows 7and epson haven't produced up dated drivers
It has been replaced has slides and neg attachments
Free to a good home if it is of use to anyone
Rob Cook

Robert Cook

2 Upland Close
Truro,  Cornwall. TR1 1LX UK