Re: [LUG] sending e-mail in plain text

On 08/06/18 11:01, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I am not too sure if this is useful.  I have put together a quick how
to,  in order to try and help people send e-mail in plain text,  as I
guess this helps to mitigate the associated gpg security issues.  But
there is a consensus here that plain text is preferred anyway.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/send-plain-text-e-mail/

I am trying to approach this from 'help a new user view point',  There
is little point telling someone to just send mail plain text and not
helping them do so.

Hopefully

Well done,
--