Re: [LUG] Facebook page

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018, 19:02 Eion MacDonald via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 06/06/18 18:18, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know who the admin for the DCGLUG Facebook page is? It
> doesn't look like there's been any activity on it since Nov '16, and no
> visitor interaction since Aug '17.
>
> Grant. :)

There would be no interaction from me as I do not use FaceBook.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald

That is absolutely fine, Eion. Nobody is suggesting that we switch the main activity of the group to Facebook. We are definitely an active group (with some form of meetings being held 4 out of every 4 Saturdays in the month) but no real interaction or presence on Facebook despite us having a page.

Grant. :)