Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG

On 03/06/18 20:50, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On Fri, Jun 1, 2018, 18:38 Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Somewhat belatedly, sorry for the lack of announcement of Plymouth LUG in
May. I was not particularly well, and forgot! Should be back to normal for
June, though.

All the best

Andy

I'm sorry I haven't been to the last few meetings - had a couple of family things pre-planned (like my niece's birthday), and I've not been in a good place either.

Hoping to get to June's meeting.

Grant.

Has been a bit crazy/chaotic here also - look forward to meeting up in June!

Anyone know when the next Plymouth Pi/Jam day is, if at all?!

Cheers,
Michael.