[LUG] Friendi.ca account

Hi

Just created a dcglug friendi.ca account and added some of next months
meetings to this.

https://social.isurf.ca/profile/dcglug

Should give you the page

if anyone is on Friendi.ca then you should be able to follow etc,  if
you are on Mastodon or Diaspora it should be possible for posts to be
federated.

I am not sure how the federation bit works yet,  I think Matt Lee knows
more about this.

Events are easy to set up, which is great.  Others here can either set
up an account and add local meetings,  and then share I can then share
further,  this will be easier in the long term  ( hint :) )

Hope this helps.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net