Re: [LUG] CoderDojo Plymouth

HI Gordon,

On 24/05/2018 07:04, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2018, Chris Tipney wrote:

The whole part of this ramble (apologies for taking so long to get here) is that as I'm sure you all know the Dojos are run entirely by volunteers at no cost to the kids (ages 7 to 17) - so I would be grateful for any help from the knowledgable folk who I know inhabit this list :-) Gordon you listening - they knew you were funnily enough!

I didn't know about it and wasn't invited to it. Probably because I do not, and never will "code" in scratch or Python.

Gordon

Despite the name it's not just about coding - maybe you would be interested in one of these subjects:

http://kata.coderdojo.com/wiki/Home_Page

Some of the fun things don't even invlove a computer of any sort.

When we met up at that prospective Exeter fab lab I recall you were keen on making the hardware do useful stuff - still the case?

Just casting around for those wanting to be involved - apologies if I have been presumptive.

Chris