Re: [LUG] gnome-shell move to workspace n

People of Linux

Weirdly I have been asked by someone on Linked In to do a freelance IT job for a few
hours in Bideford on Monday.

I canât go. Is anyone interested/ available?

I can give you the contact details, although the price of work is described as âIT
Healthcheckâ pay is listed as 170 USD (US dollars)

Trevor