[LUG] Spectre-NG

"New flaws and even more patches - "Spectre Next Generation" is just around the corner. According to information exclusively available to c't, researchers have already found eight new security holes in Intel processors. "

https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Exclusive-Spectre-NG-Multiple-new-Intel-CPU-flaws-revealed-several-serious-4040648.html

Fantastic, I'd just about finished patching up the last round and was getting worried that we were all running out of zero day performance killing critical hardware flaws in our computing equipment. Thanks speculative execution!