[LUG] Moving a wiki (Â)

Mediawiki setup with a bit of custom PHP for registration, which may be obsolete now.

It is on an old physical Debian server.

I'd like to get a reliable dump ready to play straight onto a new physical server or virtual server, and then have it played on to that, to emerge as a shiny up-to-date system, running nicely and likely cheaply.

The people who hacked it together are available, but we have all moved on and likely forgotten somewhat.

Not really after advice or comment, after someone with experience who will do it.

Cheaply, of course.

Site is ganyd.org

--

A Midgley