Re: [LUG] (no subject)

On 22-Mar-18 7:36 AM, Sarah Croft wrote:
HiÂ

my boyfriend laptop stopped working, we through got it going again with a different hard disk but it's still not working again.ÂÂ

He needs a window 10 laptop of College computer courseÂ

Any suggestion welcome where to do buy a low-cost i5+ laptop?

SarahÂ

See various emails over the last few days. But to repeat:

http://outlet.euro.dell.com/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?brandId=7&c=uk&cs=ukdfh1&l=en&s=dfh&dgc=IR&cid=296386&lid=5667687

http://outlet.euro.dell.com/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?cs=ukdfb1&c=uk&s=dfb&brandId=3&l=en&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Following the suggestions I saved Â300: many thanks to all and sundry