Re: [LUG] South West police Cyber Crime unit

We are not sure, yet,   All I have is contact details,  so I need to
get in touch and see when they able to come down.

I am trying to take one step at a time,  Just trying to find out how
much interest there is.  Then take it from there.

if we get people down, there may as well be a good audience for this.

The next Jam is 14th April,  then 12th May (which also happens to be
Scratch day)

Hope this helps

Paul

On 21/03/18 16:30, Nick Emond wrote:
> I would be interested.
>
> Would this be the 2nd Saturday of April? (14th?)
>

> On 21/03/2018 16:01, Paul Sutton wrote: Hi
>
> As I run the tech jam in Paignton would anyone on the dcglug list
> be interested in a talk / workshop by the South West cybercrime
> unit.
>
> They are willing to do something at the jam,  only if they are to
> come down I would really like to give as many people as possible a
> chance to attend.
>
> The jam is on the 2nd Saturday of the month. 12:30 to 15:00
>
> Anyone interested please let me know, and I will see what I can
> arrange.
>

> Paul
>

> -- http://www.zleap.net Torbay Tech Jam
> http://torbaytechjam.org.uk Next Tech jam 2nd Saturday of the