Re: [LUG] Python issues...

On 20-Mar-18 10:36 AM, Eion MacDonald via list wrote:
Fully understand your frustration on HMRC policy re support for Linux,
they state they ONLY support 32 bit Ubuntu.

It is for HMRC BPT-rti and an accounts program that I keep a Windows
Machine. Any current machine Windows 10 or 7 will do.

PS Even though I have 3 old 32 bit Ubuntu 'test' machines in use at my
U3A  site I have never been able to successfully load or operate BPT-rti
on Linux.

When you succeed, can you advise your success to me so I can learn.

Anyone else getting HMRC BPT-rti (Basic Payroll Tools - real time
information) program to work on Linux?
No but I have problems sometimes with HMRC pdfs that do not open in Debian