[LUG] OT: down on his luck

Hi folks

This is one of my favourite content providers on YouTube. He's had a bit of a rough patch lately and is out of work, he does amazing work with network installations and provides good content that i think you may all enjoy watching. Hopefully you guys follow the link to his channel and watch some of his videos.

Here is a link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtfg1tENiu3SgGMZVduFmTg

If you don't like clicking links, search for Fibre Ninja on YouTube.

I really hope you all enjoy his videos, many thanks.