Re: [LUG] Linux job....

On 16/02/18 21:32, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> Ta. I might look in on them since their IT is pure.

I know you're joking but others may not - their POS systems, office
computers and middleware are decidedly not "pure" in any way. It'll be
wall to wall Windows just like everyone else. Probably Oracle or DB2 on
big iron at the other end with a bunch of Linux, Cisco and VMWare gluing
everything together in the middle. Again, just like everyone else basically.

Systems are pretty homogeneous these days.

Cheers