Re: [LUG] Eric Lundgren, âe-wasteâ recycling innovator, faces prison for trying to extend life span of PCs - The Washington Post

He would better have included a Ubuntu disc with each rebuilt PC.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 at 18:27 Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 16/02/18 18:20, Paul Sutton wrote:
> I know this story is from the US, but this seems the best incentive
> ever to simply recycle old computers and use free software. ÂHow long
> before they wangle some sort of prosecution in the UK or worse
> extradition to the US.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/02/15/eric-lundgren-e-waste-recycling-innovator-faces-prison-for-trying-to-extend-lifespan-of-pcs/?utm_term=.4f633b472fc9
>
> Story posted to the freesoftware foundation Diaspora account.
>
> Paul

Thats just demands money from me - any chance of a precis?

Tom te tom te tom

A Midgley

Nowadays: Property and Photography