Re: [LUG] Small desktop computers

I've got an Acer Revo One Nettop, which looks huge compared to some of those mentioned in this thread but is still pretty compact. I've had Linux on it before but it currently has Windows 10 (which is painfully slow as it only has 2GB of RAM - I guess I put it back because I was thinking of getting rid of it) and it wouldn't boot a Linux USB stick last time I tried - might give it another go when I get time. I was going to trade it in at Cex with a bunch of other stuff but the price quoted was ridiculously low, which suggests they might be available at a bargain price somewhere.