Re: [LUG] Cheap laptops

On 27/01/18 19:28, aaron moore wrote:
Hi each and all
Lucky old me has won a small grant to develop my little Maker Space. I plan to buy 4 laptops with something like a 16 or 17inch screens to run programs like inkscape, librecad, freeCAD and blender on Ubuntu.  I am wondering if any body can recomend a decent machine for about Â300.quid
Cheers
Aaron
Your technique is exquisite

Please to check out my new website: www.cnccraft.co.uk