[LUG] New Meetups and bring a box sessions in the Deep South of Cornwall

Morning all,

Fraser and I got together last month for a pint and wanted to carry on the tradition
of bring-a-box meetups.

As weâre both in the Penwith Area (Penzance, St Ives ) we thought weâd brand
ourselves as The end of the world LUG â.but the Antartica group would probably
complain.  So weâll probably continue flying the dclug name with SW tacked on the
end.

Currently the general plan is a pub meet up on the 3rd Feb   (Station House,
Marazion).  We will assume arrivals between 12 noon until 2pm â it will continue as
long a people are there.

Pub is a bit grotty, but cheap, parking is easy, and its super easy to find. (There
also a costal path to the train station:25mins walk)
Weâll be in the corner next to the table football.

We are also provisionally planning a bring a box day for the following Month 3rd
March at more suitable location - where despite not really knowing enough, Fraser
thinks I can fill an hour talking about home networking with a Q&A. I welcome more
expert minds to contribute on the day.

Fraser will post more details once they are ironed out. All skill levels are
welcome.

We hope these first events will start a new cluster of people that will be open to
sharing their computing experience on topics from programming throughout to general
admin on an ongoing basis â but I expect 80% of the time weâll be trying to get wifi
adapters to connect to flaky access points while chatting about the pointless merits
of vim & emacs.

:)

Jay