Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:23 PM
From: "Adrian Midgley" <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LUG] Blender? Wrapping
Is Blender suitable for this task:-

Given an object and a photograph of that object, and a photograph of a large sheet of paper with an image on it, wrapping the second image around the first as if it was being wrapped in paper?

If not, does the panel know something that is?

If it is, does someone actually do that sort of thing well?

--
A Midgley
Nowadays: Property and Photography