Re: [LUG] Pi turntable

On 04/01/18 12:36, longforth1064@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Doesn't show up in alsamixer. There is only one bar.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [LUG] Pi turntable
From: "M. J. Everitt"
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:

On 04/01/18 12:25, longforth1064@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sent from my Huawei Mobile
> Can we get a pi with raspbian to play output from a usb turntable without using audacity.
There's lots of apps you -could- use .. does it appear as a sound source
in ALSA or PulseAudio .. if so, you should be able to route it straight
to an ALSA sink .. or use a Pulse loopback module ..

Basically, Yes .. but more info. required :)

Michael.

Have you tried F6 to select sound card?

Also sorry about missinfo earlier re midi stuff not audio!

Tom te tom te tom