Re: [LUG] Flatpak

This appears to be very new and cutting edge, there may not be that
much support on forums other than those inside the flatpak community.

If you are Ok researching how to do things, reading instructions and
then reporting issues back to the developers then feel free.ÂÂ As with a
lot of new things, expect breakage and hardware not being supported
directly so if you need 3rd party cllosed drivers in flatoak format, you
may find that is not available or you need to build your own.

Maybe the sort of thing to play with in a virtual machine at least till
you get used to how things work,ÂÂ I am sure the community will
appreciate any help but if this is cutting edge then you need to
prepare for the extra leg work this has with it.

Sounds interesting though

Paul