From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of leloft
Sent: 29 November 2017 09:49
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] New Member

Hello everyone,
New member introducing myself.  I've been using Linux since the 20th century (CentOS
5), and exclusively since 2011.  Currently running Devuan ascii/linux-libre 4.9 on 7
machines at work.  Based near Penzance, I'd be very happy to meet local members:
I've even got a room at work where we could get together to talk shop.  Looking
forward to being an active member of this community.
Best Wishes
fraser