[LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

Next Saturday, 18th, is our meeting. As usual in November our meeting is on the same day as Holsworthy carnival. Last year that was not a problem, and I can't see any reason to worry this time.

Some of the roads will be closed, but not until 6pm. The main car park which we use has the fair set up in it normally, in the main part, but the lower section is still available.

So not to worry, hope to see some one there. And there should be someone new this time, who has recently moved to the area. So welcome to Andrew, look forward to meeting you.

Neil