Re: [LUG] Thunderbird

On 07/11/17 08:47, Neil wrote:
I have had this problem before with TB. I send an email to the list, but a copy does not appear on my computer. However, when I look at the list current archive it is there and indeed there is a reply.

Last time this suddenly started working normally again. I am wondering if TB is at fault, or something on my computer.

So perhaps it would make sense for me to consider another mail client. I have used Claws Mail in the past, which is not too bad. Does anyone have any other suggestions for another email client?

Thanks,

Neil

Well, this one has worked properly, and this copy has appeared in my in box. Weird. It would still be useful to hear of any suggestions for another email client.

Neil