[LUG] Headphones

Computers, don't you just love them ...... sometimes.

I have a desktop, a laptop and a mini laptop. Since the sound on the mini is so poor I decided to try out my headphones. They worked just fine. Then I checked out the headphones on the desktop. Fine again.

Then the laptop. Nothing, no sound at all. The built in speakers work, but no sound from the headphones. All three computers are running Linux Lite 3.6, if that is relevant.

It is not really important I suppose, since I want to use the headphones mainly on my mini laptop, which is downstairs. (This is through sheer laziness, to save me having to climb the stairs if I just want a quick check on eg my emails.) But even so.... I know that sound can be tricky on Linux computers.

So this is just a moan, to make me feel a bit better,

sighs and laughs,

Neil