Re: [LUG] Computer for sale

Hi Mark

The main problem is HDMI - sometimes it connects and sometimes it
doesn't. Generally, it doesn't connect. I am going to try an
alternative monitor and see what happens. I paid Â400 minus hard
drives but would be happy to accept Â300 without hard drives or Â400
with hard drives. Thanks

Rich

On 6 November 2017 at 11:01, Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint
<mark.croft.lug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi what sort price are you thinking? i am coming down to devon on the
> 10th till 13th november...
>
> what your phone numbeR?
>
> what problems are you having with it?
>
> mark
>
> On 26 October 2017 at 10:59, Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> I have given up on the new computer and wondered whether anyone wanted
>> a nearly new i3 3.9ghz with 8 gb ram. I can post more details if
>> required.
>>
>> It can come barebone or with 1 or 2 x wd 2tb drives. Offers please?
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Kind Regards
>>
>> Richard Brown