Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG today - hands up?

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Sep 2017, at 08:32, M. J. Everitt <m.j.everitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 23/09/17 08:25, Joseph Bennie wrote:
On 23 Sep 2017, at 08:22, M. J. Everitt <m.j.everitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 23/09/17 08:19, Joseph Bennie wrote:
On 23 Sep 2017, at 07:26, Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Quick hands-up for the Plymouth LUG today? (noon, Hush Coffee,
Plymouth)

I'll be there (I'll have an ogg camp t-shirt on so I'm easy to
spot)...

I'm going to be in plymouth later in the afternoon 3-4ish will anyone still be there? Jay
We're quite often yattering on at 3pm .. so if we know you're coming, as
long as nobody has other commitments, someone will probably still be
around .. as long as I'm home before 7 and we're out before the store
closes ... ;) :D

cool  - if i'm not there by 3:30 assume I had to change plans ... but i expecting to be there.

just to check its  1 Old Town St, Plymouth PL1 1DA  in Drake circus.....   official first trip to Plymouth.

It's just a stone's throw out the Drake Circus mall, on the Royal Parade
side. It's opposite a few banks, on the street corner...

still in redruth - see you all another time

MJE