Re: [LUG] thunar menu additions

On 03/09/17 16:44, mr meowski wrote:
On 03/09/17 11:21, Tom via list wrote:
In thunar I can right click and 'open directory here'. I have a plethora
of jupyter notebook collections and was wondering how hard it would be
to add 'open jupyter notebook here'?
I haven't actually tried this myself but it looks pretty straight forward...

http://docs.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/custom-actions

I've never used Jupyter either but presumably the custom thunar launcher
stanza would be something like:

jupyter notebook %f [to open a selected file]
jupyter notebook %d [to open a selected directory]

Cheers
That seems to only work once in the directory - I was hoping to right click on the actual directory and get the thing cd and jupyter notebook there but ithat needs to be in the directory to activate the menu command
God I'm lazy...
Tom te tom te tom