Re: [LUG] Bluetooth Earphones

On 01/09/17 07:06, George Parker wrote:
I have a pair of bluetooth headphones which I got for listening to podcasts & radio on my phone which work fine. But when I try to use them to pair to a laptop running Mint to listen to music I get nowhere. I also bought a small bluetooth speaker but got the same results, no music output. I haven't spent a lot of time trying to fix it because, frankly, life's too short.

The headphones , by the way, are Bluedio T2+, cost Â25 and are more than good enough sound quality for me.

George

Thanks for the info. I think I will look for a cheap pair with reasonable reviews and try them. If they don't work very well, it won't be a disaster. And I am not planning on using them for music.

Neil