Re: [LUG] Synology Disks

Hi Richard,

I ran into this problem recently myself, with a Synology NAS too. Assuming they were mounted RAID 1 in the NAS.

https://www.synology.com/en-uk/knowledgebase/DSM/tutorial/Storage/How_can_I_recover_data_from_my_DiskStation_using_a_PC

The last two lines I used were:

sudo mdadm --assemble --scan
sudo vgscan --mknodes

After that I was able to mount the drives just by clicking on them in Computer in the future. (I use Mint 18.3)

Kind regards,

Julian