Re: [LUG] Synology NFS Shared Folder Inaccessible But Does Mount.

On 18/07/17 15:20, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:03:54 +0100
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

function perfectly, however as Hera has my main files on I need that to
mount properly too. Any ideas please?
First, try your mount command thus;

sudo mount -tv blah,blah

The -v option makes the command verbose.  May help in spotting issues.
Hi Brad,

Trying the options -tv, -v or --verbose just gives a list of the available options but doesn't execute the verbose option, e.g.

julian@Cerce ~ $ sudo mount --verbose nfs 192.168.1.3:/volume1/HERA /media/julian/HERA

Usage:
 mount [-lhV]
 mount -a [options]
 mount [options] [--source] <source> | [--target] <directory>
 mount [options] <source> <directory>

[etc]

No idea why as -v is listed as an optional switch.

Julian