Re: [LUG] Linuxcnc

no but i was in need of finding someone with cnc skills to mill a custom case.

im about tommorow if you think 2heads are better than one.

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jul 2017, at 07:54, aaron moore <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Is anybody up to speed with linuxcnc 2.8. I am trying to configure a 3 axis cnc router with two motors (joints) on one axis. It is giving me such a headack I wanna cry. Could anyone help? I could send out config files.
Best wishes
Aaron

Your technique is exquisite

Please to check out my new website: www.cnccraft.co.uk