[LUG] Update query - Mint 18.2

Hi All,

I recently updated my system to Mint 18.2 and it is running nicely so I am loathe to meddle. However Mint have changed how the Update Manager prioritises updates. These are the current updates offered, but not currently installed. http://www.kaotic.co.uk/MintUpdate.jpg

I don't know which of the kernel updates - if any - I ought to install, or if I actually need the systemd update.

Any advice please?

Kind regards,

Julian