Re: [LUG] Bash has a new logo

On 04/07/17 12:16, Tom via list wrote:
> oops missed the link:
> https://opensource.com/article/16/12/bash-logo-community
> Tom te tom te tom
> On 04/07/17 11:45, Melvyn Newbery wrote:
>>
>> Please explain more. I'm returning to LUG historical software for use
>> by students of SD College and Big Barn College which I am founding
>> with the help of many others. Many thanks, Melvyn Paul Newbery
>> Brunel, Chartered Engineer, also known as Mel Brunel.

Bash stands for Bourne Again Shell,  (If I understand this correctly)
it is one (of many) command line interpreters that come with linux, k it
basically takes commands executes them so basically provides the command
line interface.   It is free software in that it provides for free (as
in freedom) what was provided with the original Unix Shell (sh)

Hope this, helps,    The next tech  jam is on Saturday at Paignton Library

Could explain further what you are setting up please.

Paul