Re: [LUG] OT: Fwd: Important: You will no longer be able to use Skype on older Windows devices and TVs

Microsoft have basically thrown in the towel on mobile.

Probably because as you say you've never used one of them.

I saw a Windows phone the other day, a German tourist, initially I was wondering
what they were using, then saw the Nokia logo.

Although the proprietary nature of Skype means they can drop any 3rd party platform
whenever they like, I'm not aware of plans to drop others.