[LUG] Fab Lab Devon [Exeter] events, etc

Folks,

Just promoting a few of the things going through the Exeter Fab Lab who
are going 'on tour':-

http://www.fablabdevon.org/events-workshops/
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/holsworthy-library-3d-printing-workshop-for-children-tickets-34111495401
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/okehampton-library-design-3d-print-a-fidget-spinner-workshop-for-children-tickets-34720288317
https://www.facebook.com/fablabdevon/posts/1894212710833565

I will likely be going to both the Holsworthy and Okehampton events on
the 30th May in my 'local area' :).

Also, they are looking for a full-time technician at the new Barnstaple
facility they are setting up:-

http://www.fablabdevon.org/fablab-barnstaple/
https://www.facebook.com/fablabdevon/posts/1897087227212780

I gotta say, I hate the Eventbrite interface, but they're working on
something new on the main FabLab page.

Don't forget the Totnes FabLab at King Edwards's school (although there
is precious little information on it *anywhere*) Tuesdays I believe are
open-access.

Any queries, either ping hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or via me, or list :)

Best regards,

Michael Everitt.