Re: [LUG] Samba

You may find on some distributions that some samba packages are linked in with other packages and removing them may break things (it should tell you if they're dependencies). You may find the package installed is Samba-Common which if I remember correctly contains shared samba libraries.

It should tell you in your favourite package manager what samba packages are installed.

Rob