Re: [LUG] OT: Budget GoPro Cameras

sorry for slow response, but I've had an sj4000 for about 3 years,
cost a fraction of a gopro but has same mounting and came with a load
of free mounts/widgets. I've used it as a bike cam (successfully
reporting several drivers to police) and also for snorkelling &
swimming with kids. It was great value and still is, you can pick them
up for about 40 quid, but the battery life is only about an hour now,
and tech has moved on slightly so I'd suggest reading techmoan.com
before buying anything, he has a ton of good reviews and
recommendations like the
http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2016/1/22/the-fully-loaded-gitup-git2-pro-camera-what-more-do-you-need.html.

Cheers,

A.