Re: [LUG] Netflix - was Re: Fwd: DVD issues Xubuntu 16.04

Netflix works fine under both latest versions of Firefox and Chrome.
As long as you have the files installed to enable DRM playback.
I think on my 14.04 xubuntu system that was taken care of with the restricted extras package.
On FF you  have to check a box in preferences to enable DRM playback, Chrome just works.

Ray.