Re: [LUG] Critical Intel Flaw

ugh, can't sleep..

I remember once you saying "Nothing moves unless I say so".. Now it would seem; things are moving undetected.

If you have firewall rules setup, if you make sure nothing moves through your network without your say so, how would a remote hacker get within a gnats testicle of your CPU to then push through spyware/malware etc..

What is it that is such a threat to someone so savvy as yourself?