Re: [LUG] Gnome Extensions

On 01/05/17 19:36, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using Debian 3 and trying to load Gnome extensions but I keep
> getting this error:
> Although GNOME Shell integration extension is running, native host
> connector is not detected. Refer documentation
> <https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShellIntegrationForChrome/Installation> for
> instructions

Firefox has changed the way it handles plugins recently. To be fair,
your own email with the error message actually contains the exact link
you need to check out:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShellIntegrationForChrome/Installation

Also:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/gnome-shell-integration/

In short, install the package chrome-gnome-shell.

Cheers