Re: [LUG] VMWare vs Virtualbox

Just out of interest. I want to use a .img to set up a vm as a retro pi. As we all know vbox ent the man for the job.

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Mar 2017, at 18:55, Simon Avery via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I moved away from vmware some time ago. My usage is fairly light - a few sandpit boxes, but also one debian development server in a vm.

On virtualbox (running on debian) it works perfectly, has done for 2 or 3 years. Really hasn't given any cause for complaint, and newer versions have improved on the features a lot.