Re: [LUG] Early programming!

On 15/01/17 11:11, Eion MacDonald via list wrote:

On 15/01/2017 10:46, Tom via list wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38103893

I wonder if any of this stuff is available anywhere?

Tom te tom te tom

Try
The National Museum of Computing, Block H, Bletchley Park, Milton
Keynes, MK3 6EB Tel: +44 (0)1908 374 708
[ www.tnmoc.org ]

I sent my early code books for Ferranti machines (I was using  one of
the first Ferranti 'country house sized computers' for work when at
university), as they had historical interest. Albeit my scribbles in the
margins of the pages 'unicode' and machine code pages are probably
irrelevant.

I'm trying to get my bro who lives near cambridge to see if he can dig out her PHD.

Tom te tom te tom