Re: [LUG] Tech jam

Result \o/ glad I could be of assistance, Rob! :]

On 08/01/17 23:37, Rob Beard via list wrote:
Ahh I was a student of Teignmouth Community School (when it was Teignmouth Community College) back in the 90s and one of my old school friends works there, and a friend's son used to go to Trinity, perhaps she might know the name of the IT teacher. I'll see if I can get in touch with them and see if they either already run something or could provide a room :-)

Rob