Subject:        IT Programmer/Developer Request
Date:   Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:22:05 +0000
From:   Passmore, Deborah <deborah.passmore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:     'GINA.COTTON1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <GINA.COTTON1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Tozer
Lee JCP NEWTON ABBOT SHERBORNE HOUSE' <LEE.TOZER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All

Apologies for the mass email, however I am hoping that you might be able
to assist with the following request.

I have received an email from a colleague at Jobcentre Plus regarding a
gentleman who is struggling to find employment due to a lack of experience.

He is a self-taught IT programmer and developer and he is finding it
hard to get a foot through the door into an environment that supports
his passion for IT.

He is looking for a possible work experience or work trial opportunity
in this field.

If you are able to assist then please contact *Gina Cotton, *JSA 25+
Work Coach (Torquay Jobcentre Plus) on 01803 356093 or email her direct
on GINA.COTTON1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:GINA.COTTON1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please feel free to pass this request on to your extended networks. It
would be great if between us we were able to help find an opportunity
for this person to get âon the ladderâ.

Many thanks for your assistance with this request.

All best wishes

Debbie

*Debbie Passmore*

*Partnership Executive*
Torbay Development Agency
3rd Floor Tor Hill House
Union Street
Torquay
TQ2 5QW

*Tel:* 01803 208378
*Fax:* 01803 207511

*/Please note my usual working days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and
Friday/*

TwittweFollow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/TorbayTDA>

Award winning provider of business and

heeeeee2222.jpg <http://www.torbayspace.co.uk/>

LogoESIF_Col_Landscape

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information and/or
may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email.

/TEDCL is registered in England & Wales No. 7604855 Registered Office
Tor Hill House, Union Street, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5QW/

PSave Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?