Re: [LUG] Upcoming lug and related events

Hi Paul,

Plymouth LUG is 4th Saturday of each month, at 12 noon, Hush Coffee.

So, the next one is 26th November.

You're correct to assume there will not be one in December, as the 4th
Sat of December is Xmas eve.

We'll start up again for 2017 on 24th January.

All the best

Andy