Re: [LUG] Open computing milestone at Plymouth University

Classic HowTo territory?

On Tue, 1 Nov 2016, 09:27 Andy Wills, <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Grant :-) Yep, it definitely would have been quicker to
subvert the system, but my hope is that by doing it through official
channels the university gets a greater awareness of the presence of
Linux users.

The official process turned out to be pretty simple, the trick was
finding out what exactly to ask to whom. I'll put an account of how to
do it on my website in the next week or so.

Hope you are well ?

Best

Andy