Re: [LUG] App window aggregation

Some window managers (I know Kwin in KDE certainly does) allow you to make window 'rules' which you can apply to different applications or even specific window classes and names, to position them, set transparency and a whole load of other options. I can't vouch for the default XFCE manager, but have a google around 'window managers' to see which ones do/don't support such features. YMMV as always :D

Regards,
Michael.